AI & Automation
Virtual assistants – from voice automation to knowledge-based bots – can cut your call volumes while boosting customer satisfaction and staff loyalty. …
Data & Insights
Predict your customers needs and pain points with monitoring technology that collates advanced journey analytics across all service channels.
Harness the competitive benefits of seamlessly moving your call centre into the cloud, including greater agility, unity and future-proofing.
Networking Services and infrastructure
Find the bespoke approach and system to satisfy the demands of all your contact operations and, most importantly, keep your customers happy.
Determine how to provide a consistently great service for your customers through fully integrated live chat and our contact centre performance …
Quickly and easily interpret customer requests with a range of natural language and intuitive technologies to support your teams’ knowledge.
Explore how you can maximise the potential of Salesforce to transform your customer experience with our specialist consultancy, makepositive.
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH SABIOLearn more about sabio
VIDEO - HomeServe UK put AI at the heart of its Customer Experience
- 26/09/2022Read more
- The annual report studies the CX strategy, performance, operations and technology aspects of UK organisations
- 218 senior CX and customer contact professionals and 1000 UK consumers took part in the survey
- 23/09/2022Read more
- The digital customer experience (CX) transformation specialist is sponsoring Glasgow Caledonian University’s (GCU) ‘Software Development for Business’ course
- Sabio is funding the prize for top performing third year undergraduate student of 2021/22
- Sponsorship also includes donation to GCU’s STEAM Fund aimed at widening access and diversity into STEAM-related programmes
- 21/09/2022Read more
- Sabio has been honoured with an ‘IMPACT 2022’ award for its efforts in promoting the importance of customer relations
- The digital CX transformation specialist was recognised following the success of its Disrupt event in Madrid in June
- The award was handed over by the Asociacion Espanola de Expertos en la Relacion con Clientes (AEERC)
Sabio Group publishes research that demonstrates the evolution of digital innovation in the contact centreRead more
Five companies – HomeServe, Royal London, Advanced, Computacenter and Welsh Water - took part in the research.
- Customer service is a priority for organisations deploying AI and other digital technologies
- 47% use or plan to use automated customer service agents using conversational AI platforms
- 41% use or plan to use AI systems in an automated sales process
- Agents and agent wellbeing should be front of mind when introducing digital innovation
- 11/07/2022Read more
- The digital customer experience (CX) transformation specialist adds workplace mental health & wellbeing platform provider, People Matter, to the Group
- The acquisition adds data-led and science-based insights to Sabio’s agent wellbeing proposition, boosting its focus on improving mental health in the contact centre
- Contact centre agent attrition rates are becoming a huge issue for enterprises, averaging 20% across Europe and costing an average 500-seat centre £1m annually
- 05/07/2022Read more
Sabio Group, the digital customer experience (CX) transformation specialist backed by Horizon Capital has announced strong financial and operational performances in its annual report and accounts, published today.
- 30/06/2022Read more
- Syndicated in The Times, the Raconteur report brings together insights from leading businesses at the forefront of organisational transformation
- Sabio’s CEO, Jonathan Gale, features in the report, taking a deeper look at the growth in customer interactions across an ever-increasing number of contact channels
- Controlling data will be key for businesses in providing end-to-end customer journeys
Sabio Group at the Forefront of Digital Transformation in Spain Following Success of Its CX Event, ‘Disrupt’Read more
- More than 500 delegates attended the conference, which was held at the La Casa de Lector, Matadero de Madrid
- Event highlighted the digital customer experience (CX) transformation successes of companies across Spain and internationally
- Dr. Mario Alonso Puig and Daniel Lacalle delivered fascinating keynote speeches, with Dr. Puig closing the event
- Disrupt was hosted by journalist and TV presenter, Angie Rigueiro
- 24/05/2022Read more
- Newly released insight discusses how the Contact Centre, AI & Automation and Customer Relationship Management landscapes are overlapping
- Today’s CX teams can no longer afford to remain isolated in their contact centre, service desk or CRM camps
- Voice channel should be brought into any unified digital channel experience for ‘true, single view of a customer that supports every part of the customer journey’
- Sabio’s insight was brought into focus during its flagship CX event, Disrupt UK
- 17/05/2022Read more
- Sabio secured ‘Partner Deal of the Year’ for its project with a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry
- The digital CX transformation specialist was also named ‘Support Partner of the Year’
- Summit was held in Mallorca, celebrating Verint’s partners across the EMEA region
Want to find out more? Read our case studies and whitepapers to help you evolve your customer experience journey