Environmental Social Governance
We want our colleagues to feel proud of their workplace, proud of us living up to our commitments to society and to feel they’re achieving great things. We believe that to provide a workplace that people are proud to work in, we must think about our broader place in society and the impact we have on our environment.
For this reason, we have begun the thorough process of measuring, monitoring and improving our social and environmental impact and developing our governance. We are now members of the Social Value Portal to help us be accountable to our commitments and achievements in this.
We want to foster pride in our workplace and be the employer of choice for talented individuals in our industry regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or physical ability. We’re an organisation that’s constantly growing and welcoming new people, our potential for making a positive contribution to society grows with us.
Our ambition is to be a leader in environmental sustainability in our sector. We are committed to producing an accurate baseline measure of our carbon footprint and actively seeking ways to systematically reduce this across our business. We’re doing this through a Carbon Responsible assessment and agreement of a Sabio Group Environmental Sustainability Improvement Programme that focuses on objectives, targets, and ongoing actions.
• Travel impact analysis and reduction plans
• Management of resources and emissions
• Assessment of offices, location and land management
At Sabio we’ve partnered with Ecologi, a platform focused on real climate action. They facilitate the funding of carbon offset projects and tree planting around the world, and their mission is to reduce 50% of global CO2 emissions by 2040.
We want to help make a difference. Click on the badge below to check out our growing forest.
We are measuring our impact on Social Value in partnership with the Social Value Portal and we’re using this as a platform to focus our priorities on five different themes: employment, sustainable growth, local social value, environmental contributions, and innovation. We cover over 50 measures in the portal and want to use this data to improve our contributions to our local and global communities, for example, through actively encouraging our employees to use their volunteering days.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse culture that values many different perspectives, cultures and backgrounds. We want our colleagues to be themselves. We believe a diverse workforce makes for a richer and more enjoyable environment, therefore, we have several initiatives in place to ensure our recruitment processes are non-biased, and that we are educating our colleagues on topics such as this.
To look after the wellbeing of our employees we have partnered with Futureproof to provide mental health awareness and personal resilience training sessions. We believe in taking an active role in making our employees' lives better and giving them the tools to look after themselves and one another.
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity in everything we do. We continuously introduce and review our policies and procedures to foster an inclusive workplace.
Through our open communication channels with our employees, clients, partners, and investors, we ensure that all Sabio colleagues perform their roles to the very highest standards and understand their essential role in adhering to best practice business practice.
Broadband specialists, Quickline Communications, speeds up customer service & service delivery in £1m+ contract with makepositiveRead more
- Quickline partners with leading Salesforce consultancy, makepositive, in specialist £1m+ project
- Makepositive will implement Salesforce Communications Cloud to help Quickline enhance field services, customer support, and inventory management
- Agreement cements makepositive’s expertise in key Telecommunications vertical
Sabio Group Unveils New Interaction Analytics Solution Aimed at Fuelling Digital TransformationRead more
- The Interactions Analytics ‘Proof of Value’ (PoV) is an eight-week programme that analyses recordings of recent calls coming into the contact centre
- The launch is aimed at providing businesses with key customer interaction data ahead of launching a digital transformation strategy
- The PoV combines advanced analytics technology with Sabio’s internal expertise and consultancy services
Sabio Group Strengthens Commitment to Nordics Following Recent ExpansionRead more
- Nicolai Ginge named Country Manager for Sabio Denmark
- Remit includes expanding Sabio’s footprint across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland & Iceland
- Appointment follows Sabio’s expansion in the region earlier this year
Sabio Group secures multi-year contract with Journeycall, part of ESP GroupRead more
- Sabio will support Journeycall's digital transformation strategy
- Project includes contact centre technology migration to Genesys Cloud CX
- Sabio will also deliver ongoing consulting, implementation and support services
makepositive named ‘Leader’ in the ISG Provider Lens™ Salesforce Ecosystem Partners StudyRead more
- ISG is a global technology research and advisory firm
- The report compares provider strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators in the UK Salesforce partner ecosystem
- makepositive positioned as a leading provider in 50% of categories
Appello Careline Selects Sabio Group to Support Roll-Out of New Cloud Contact Centre PlatformRead more
- Appello has migrated to a new Genesys Cloud contact centre
- Project includes bespoke integration to Appello’s telecare platform as well as CRM integration with Microsoft Dynamics
- Sabio supported the migration, as well as providing network services & managed services support in a multi-year agreement
Sabio Group Expands into the Nordic Region & Strengthens Genesys CapabilityRead more
- Sabio has completed a ‘transfer of business’ from Sopra Steria Denmark A/S
- The agreement extends Sabio’s reach into Denmark, positioning it for growth across the Nordics including Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland
- Also strengthens Sabio’s capabilities and expertise regionally
Sabio Group Aims to Empower the Global Contact Centre Workforce in New CampaignRead more
- Customer Service Advisors need powerful technology and solutions to deliver excellent customer experiences (CX)
- Many are still faced with working environments characterised by poor supporting tech, frustrating gaps in customer journeys & limited to no empowerment
- Sabio has launched a new campaign - ‘Empowering People to Deliver Excellent CX’ - encouraging Advisor autonomy & empowerment across the contact centre industry
Sabio Group Strengthens Commitment to STEAM education & careers with Code Ninjas SponsorshipRead more
- Sabio funding two placements at Code Ninjas’ facility near Glasgow
- Strengthens Sabio’s commitment to science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM) initiatives
- Code Ninjas enables kids to learn how to code while building their own video games & gaining problem solving, critical thinking and STEAM skills
Keynote Speakers Announced for Sabio Group’s flagship digital transformation event, DisruptRead more
- Award-winning journalist, BBC presenter and multi-published author, Tim Harford OBE, will entertain delegates at Sabio’s UK event in February
- He is joined by Bruce Daisley, the former European boss of social media giant, Twitter, as additional keynote speaker on the day
- Disrupt ‘23 will take place at The Brewery, London on Tuesday, February 7th, in front of 750+ customer experience (CX) & digital transformation industry leaders
customer experience for your business, our team of experts it always on hand to help.