We want our people to feel excited about their workplace, to get a buzz from working at Sabio and to feel they’re achieving great things. We believe that, in order to deliver this, we have to think about our broader place in society and a purpose that goes beyond the day job.
For this reason, we’re committed to delivering social value that encompasses environmental, social and governance criteria and is as ambitious and principled as our employees. We are members of the Social Value Portal which allows us to measure, manage and report on our commitments and achievements in these domains.
We want to foster pride in our workplace and be the employer of choice for the very best talent out there. We’re an organisation that’s constantly growing and welcoming new people, our potential for making a positive contribution to society grows with us.
For us, social value is a core part of our guiding set of values and business growth strategy.
Our ambition is to be a leader in environmental sustainability in our sector. We are committed to producing an accurate baseline measure of our carbon footprint and finding ways to systematically reduce this across our business. We’re doing this through a Carbon Responsible assessment and agreement of a Sabio Group Environmental Sustainability Improvement Programme that includes objectives, targets and ongoing actions.
This will involve:
• Travel impact analysis and reduction plans
• Use of resources, energy and water consumption and emissions
• Office, location and land management
We have committed to a charities program that supports our employees’ individual efforts and passions through match funding and days out for volunteering but also solidifies our corporate commitment to giving back. Each year we choose a corporate charity that represents our people and their passions, as well as the business we are in. As our business grows, our commitment to giving grows with it.
Everyone is welcome at Sabio and we encourage people to be themselves because we believe a diverse workforce makes for a richer and more enjoyable environment as well as making business sense for us as we deliver customer experiences for everyone. This is why we have a number of initiatives in place to ensure our recruitment processes are non-biased and blind and that we are actively supporting women to senior roles.
To look after the wellbeing of our employees we have partnered with Futureproof to provide mental health awareness and personal resilience training sessions. We believe in taking an active role in making our employees' lives better and giving them the tools to look after themselves and one another.
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity in everything we do and through our open communication channels with our employees, clients, partners and investors we ensure that all Sabio colleagues perform their roles to the very highest standards and understand their essential role in adhering to best practice business practice.
We will measure our impact on Social Value in partnership with the Social Value Portal and accredit the business via ISO certification.
- 17/05/2022Read more
- Sabio secured ‘Partner Deal of the Year’ for its project with a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry
- The digital CX transformation specialist was also named ‘Support Partner of the Year’
- Summit was held in Mallorca, celebrating Verint’s partners across the EMEA region
Sabio Group Announces Celebrity Speakers and Presenter for its ‘Disrupt’ CX digital transformation event in SpainRead more
- Renowned physician, surgeon & specialist leadership, health and wellbeing speaker, Mario Alonso Puig, will close the one-day conference on Wednesday, June 8th
- Dr. Puig is joined by Daniel Lacalle, one of Spain’s most influential economists and professors as well as a leading author
- Journalist and TV presenter, Angie Rigueiro, will host the event, which is being held at La Casa de Lector, Matadero de Madrid
- 04/05/2022Read more
- Agreement strengthens ‘makepositive’ and Sabio’s Salesforce expertise across Iberia, specifically in Salesforce Service Cloud & Service Cloud Voice
- Sabio’s ‘makepositive’ - which has offices in London, Manchester and India - joins small group of technology vendors able to service the Spanish market with both CX and CRM expertise
- Further strengthens Sabio’s commitment to Salesforce following its recent acquisition of ‘makepositive’
Sabio Group Unveils ‘Sabio Console’ - it’s new AI-powered customer experience (CX) platform - at Disrupt UKRead more
- Sabio Console launched to simplify the management of customer interactions
- Integrates customer contact channels with leading conversational AI capability
- Console launched and demoed to delegates at Sabio’s ‘Disrupt’ UK event
- 30/03/2022Read more
- Sabio’s innovative solution integrates Twilio Flex with Google Cloud Contact Center AI (CCAI) suite of technologies
- Sabio’s technology allows CCAI to be deployed with any telephony platform from the cloud in a matter of minutes
- When used with Twilio Flex, CCAI supports contact centre agents with real-time AI support, pushing suggestions through Twilio’s programmable cloud-based contact centre platform
- 25/03/2022Read more
- Sabio received the award at Westcon’s annual partner summit, ‘IMAGINE 2022’
- The digital CX transformation specialist was recognised for its ‘outstanding performance in regional growth’ and for its success in ‘cloud technology adoption’ across EMEA
- 15/03/2022Read more
- Dr Anne Marie Imafidon MBE - a Mathematics & Technology thought leader and star arithmetician of Channel 4’s ‘Countdown’ - will entertain delegates at Sabio’s UK event in April
- Dr Imafidon is considered one of the most influential women in the UK technology space, specialising in A.I, the Future of Work and other related topics
- Disrupt ‘22 is set to take place at The Brewery, London on Tuesday, April 5th in front of over 400 CX experts
- 10/03/2022Read more
- The Customer Experience (CX) transformation specialist is sponsoring Rich Goodwin Airshows’ custom-built Jet Pitt muscle biplane
- Sabio and Rich Goodwin – an ex-RAF Tornado pilot – both share a passion for innovation & technology aimed at enhancing customer experience in their respective fields
- Sabio’s sponsorship will support Rich Goodwin Airshows’ innovation efforts and is aimed at encouraging the next generation of STEM Aviators and Engineers
- 17/02/2022Read more
- 3-year services agreement to support and optimise core contact centre and workforce optimisation solutions
- 20/01/2022Read more
- Emovis, part of Abertis Mobility Service (AMS), is a leader in toll-based mobility solutions enabling millions of motorists to travel seamlessly across the world’s busiest cities and highways
- Barcelona-headquartered, with operations in United States, Canada, Spain, UK, Croatia, Qatar and Puerto Rico
- Recently awarded the largest toll enforcement contract in the UK
- Sabio is supporting the migration of its 70-seat UK contact centre to the cloud
- Agreement also includes Sabio support as well as managed service and network service capability
customer experience for your business, our team of experts it always on hand to help.